Thursday, January 31, 2013

Marker Rendering and Wood-lookin' Tile

My apologies for the lack of blog posts recently.  Homework has been totally kicking my blogger butt. Architectural Drafting and Marker Rendering are quite the time consumers.  But check out the chairs I rendered!


On another note... I actually have been fulfilling one of my new year resolutions! Yep, for real, I haven't forgotten about them yet. I went to an ASID trade show last week and guess what!... I won a Macy's gift card from Arizona Tile.  Yay!  Isn't it pretty?!


It even kinda matches my nail polish. Seems like it was just waiting to be in my fingers!  But anyway... here's a snap shot of this awesome tile they had in their showroom that looks like wood.  I'm totally loving it right now. 

Arizona Tile

I think it would look great in a commercial application.  In my opinion, it doesn't quite have the warmth of actual wood, so I'm not sure I'd want it in a residence. (That's not to say I'd rule it out completely.)  But it would be fab in a restaurant or an office... even on a deck!  It requires little maintenance and has more than 40% recycled conntent.  My dentist's new office actually has something like it that looks really snazzy.  Here's a great photo from their website

arizona tile

Purdy right?  Well I hope ya'll are having a good week. Over and out!


2 comments:

  1. your chair renderings look fab! and love that "wood" tile, I too could totally see that in a restaurant or bar!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!