Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love is in the Air...

...and in my apartment!  With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I quickly sprinkled a few hearts here and there to "bring back that loooovin' feeeelin'..." Ok, time for me to stop singing.  I'm usually not that into Valentine's Day, but with all the Valentine's stuff floating around blogland, I've been feelin' like I need a little pink in my life. Also, Frank and I decided to decorate cookies together tomorrow so I thought it would be nice to create the appropriate setting for a little Valentine's Day fun.  Here are some photos for ya.  

valentines day flower arrangement pink grey


Valentine's Day Decorations love flowers pink and orange


pink and orange valentines day decorations


pink and orange valentines day decorations table setting flowers

pink and orange valentines day decorations tablescape table setting

pink and orange valentines day decorations

pink and orange valentines day decorations

99cent Store towel valentines day decorations

Like my little heart dish towel? Its from the 99cent Store... Woo hoo! Good deals get me excited!  Have you put up any decorations for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!