Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Learning to Photograph Interiors

Hi friends! Well I told you it was coming up, but I didn't tell you when. My birthday was this past weekend and it was lovely. After a fabulous evening at my friend's beautiful wedding, Frank and I made our way north to spend some time with my parents. Not only did I get to have I delicious brunch by the lake with the people I love most, but I also got a present that I'm super excited about... well, I'll be getting it in the mail to be exact. Soon to be on its way is my brand new Canon EOS Rebel T3i ... And I can't wait!


I've bookmarked a few links about photography that I'll soon be opening back up to educate myself on how to take awesome interior photos.  Here are a those links for those of you who are also newbies in the photography world:






Hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be snapping away at my mom's TV room that I've been meaning to share with you guys (you can see snippets of it here and here) and not long after that, the finished Noah's ARC Design Challenge space.


2 comments:

  1. yayyayay! congrats and happy birthday again!! we should go for a hike and play with our cameras together :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!