Friday, May 24, 2013

Three Tips I Learned of Late

1.  I got excited when I read Centsational Girl's awesome trick for fixing white-out windows in a photo.  How, you ask, does it work?  If you've got a tripod you take two photos in the exact same position varying the aperture so that one is over-exposed with a bright interior (the window will look white) and the other makes the outside visible (the interior will be dark).  Then layer both images into Pixlr or Photoshop and use a layer mask to bring the outdoor image through.  Check it out!


2.  If you loose your cell phone and don't have another to call it, you can go to http://www.wheresmycellphone.com/ and your computer will call it for you.  I hope I remember this when I need it! (Source)


3.  And a positive reminder...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!