Thursday, September 26, 2013

Back to the Grind... the good Grind

I'm happy to say that I'm back to school since the week before last.  I really love it!  I'll get back to "Taking the Plunge" next time with a little info on how I put together my portfolio, but for now, I thought I'd give you a little update of whats up design-wise in my life right now since I've gotten a bit behind.

This quarter I'm taking Residential Design and Business Principles.  So I'll be designing a New York apartment for charismatic music mogul and business owner Harry Sanborne (Jack Nicolson's character from Something's Gotta Give), his food critic wife Karen (from the play Dinner with Friends), and Taylor Swift.  Just turned in my client profiles, design concept and design program last week and am looking forward to designing a comfortable traditional home to add something a bit different to my portfolio.

In the mean time, at Dwellings Design Group, we've been working on a modern remodel overlooking the back bay.


A bathroom and kitchen remodel, as well as redecorating a home with a pottery barn look.


And some other little jobs here and there. So I've got quite the variety of design in my life right now. And I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!