Friday, November 1, 2013

Design Sketches

Hope everyone had a happy and fun Halloween!  I spent mine in class in my yellow crayon costume. Fun times! Anyway... I had to present my process boards for my Residential Project and thought I'd share with you guys some of the sketches I've done for my project.

Sketching is an amazing tool to be able to communicate your design ideas to a client.  I also find it really helpful in the design process to get a better idea of what a space plan will look like in 3-D... especially when I want some interesting architectural details goin' on like I do in this project.  If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've probably already seen these, but I thought I'd share in blogland as well.  Hope you enjoy!

Foyer

Formal Living Room

Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom

And if you haven't already, check out the inspiration photos in my last post or on Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!